Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Heatwave!

It's at least 100 degrees in the living room of our third floor apartment tonight. No really, I'm not exaggerating. Thankfully my brothers made sure I had an air conditioner (Tim provided; Steve installed) so I'm not in danger of melting in my sleep. We just installed another AC unit in Gretchen's room, so hopefully the temperature is dropping in the living room now.

I am thankful for seasons. Hard to think that this time six months ago I couldn't get warm! But now I have full feeling in my fingers and toes; I am not under piles of blankets with layers of clothes on (ooh, the thought of that is making me sweat!). It's nice to be warm; and maybe it'll make me thankful for winter when I'm cold and remember what it was like to be this crazily hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews