Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa's getting crabby...

I wrote a letter to Santa the other day. (I copied my family on it, just in case they were curious.)

I got this reply....

Dear Ms. Davies,

Thank you for your interest in the North Pole branch of Christmas Enterprises, Inc. We regret to inform you that due to global overpopulation and current economic pressures, we are no longer able to accept requests from applicants over twenty years of age. We truly wish that we could respond to all the letters we receive but present circumstances preclude this. We wish you success in finding other means of fulfilling your dreams. (Perhaps try the Easter Bunny?)

Wishing you a joyous holiday season.
Sincerely,
S. Claus

dictated but not read
/td

Does anyone else think it's suspicious that Santa's secretary has the same initials as my older brother?

2 comments:

Total Pageviews