Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'll say yes, Lord

"I'll say yes, Lord, I'll say yes
To Your will, Lord...
Where you lead me, I will go.
I'll say yes, Lord, I'll say yes."

This was the closing song at the Brooklyn Tabernacle prayer meeting tonight.

But I'm going to need you to tell me what your will is, where you're leading. Because I have no idea.

It's still June; I have two full months before the summer's up. But every day I feel like I'm haunted by the uncertainty of my future and the decisions that are looming ahead of me.

I know the answer is "yes"; but I'm not sure what the question is yet. "Will you stay in New York?" Yes Lord, if that's where you want me. "Will you go back to Philly?" Yes Lord, if that's where you want me. "Will you go to...." Yes Lord, I'll go anywhere you want me.

Where you lead me, I will go..... please show me where that's supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews