Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Caven

It's kind of a cave, but it's also my haven-- a getaway spot where I can go when I want to be alone but can't stand to be by myself-- surrounded by people but not anyone who knows me to talk to me. I'm sitting here now, sipping a pumpkin spice latte, looking at jobs for working with inner city kids, and listening to that kind of music that makes you simultaneously hopeful and sad about life.

Everyone else just left to go home. So much for being surrounded by people....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne - I've read your blog for a while now, but I'm de-lurking because I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your refreshingly honest and real writing. I hope you keep it up!

    I think I found your blog through facebook... not sure though!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews