Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back from Haiti

I'm back in NYC.

I'd say I'm "home"; but the definition of "home" is increasingly confusing if home is really "where the heart is." Because my heart is spread all over the world. A little piece in New Jersey, another in England, another in Michigan, another in Philly, another in Cape Cod, another in England, another in Maryland.... and now I've just left yet another piece in Haiti.

We lived to the fullest every moment of those ten days in Haiti. It was one of the most incredible ten-day spans of my life!

Stay tuned, though. I'm hoping to post a mini blog series of Reflections on Haiti from my time there. You know, once I catch up on some sleep and get back in the groove of American life once again...

But for now, just wanted you to know I'm back safely on American soil. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for and thinking of me over the past ten days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews