Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sad for Thursday

Did you have fun today? -- I asked Tania, one of the girls from the group I led on Monday.

"So much fun," she responded. "But I'm sad."

Why are you sad??

"Cuz tomorrow's Thursday."

Huh? Why does that make you sad?

"Because this is gonna be over!"

So I told her about Padre Plaza and how we'll be there on Friday and she should come then, too. She asked several questions to make sure she knew exactly which park I meant.

"What time??"

1 o'clock.

"In the morning?!"

No, in the afternoon.

"Wait, when is that?"

You eat lunch at noon, right?

"No, 12:30."

Okay, you eat lunch at 12:30. And then it's 1 o'clock right after that. That 1 o'clock.

"Oh, that 1 o'clock! Okay great! I'm gonna ask my mom if she'll bring me!"

I sure hope she comes. But either way, I agree with her. I'm kind of sad tomorrow's Thursday and that this is gonna be over soon, too. Don't get me wrong; I'm excited to sleep. But after I've slept a bit, I'm gonna miss all this March Madness. It's been pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews